TTR4L - Revisiting speech technology support for language difficulties such as dyslexia and dysgraphia.
Time & Location
About The Event
John Vincent will repeat earlier demonstrations of how iPads and iPhones, together with SIRI, can revolutionise the ways dyslexics and others write, and he will extend this into the world of Windows computers.
Arrive 7.00pm for registration Presentation 7.30pm - 9.30pm BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL. Donation $20 per person.
To secure your place contact: Anita Lofthouse on 0424 668 584 or email: email@example.com
Topics covered will include:
- Speak Plus and other simple apps on both iPads and Windows.
- The importance of Speech to Text in all computer systems.
- Google Chrome as a gateway to Google Docs and Google Voice for Speech to Text.
- The importance of OCR (photos of words into spoken and editable text) when reading is limited.
- The importance of Text to Speech for reviewing work and study when reading is limited.