Spelling for Life for Parents (Bentleigh West Session)
Time & Location
About The Event
- Learn to teach your child the spelling of 30 common but tricky words and their families
- Learn to teach your child how to break words into syllables and spell them accurately
- Gain some tips on helping with reading and writing fluency
- Ask questions and hear answers about spelling tricky words
- Handouts with worksheets
- Digital downloads
- Discounted copies of the Spelling for Life paperback book
- Parents who wish to help their children with spelling
About Lyn Stone
Lyn is an author, linguist, literacy consultant, mother and specialist tutor. She lives on the Mornington Peninsula and writes books and programs to help get effective, research-based literacy and language instruction into schools.
Costs $95 pp. Purchase tickets here.